Dr Nicola Davies strictly adheres to the following code of ethics:
- Clients’ interests are put first.
- Client confidentiality is respected.
- Services are supplied with trust and honesty.
- Work is carried out independently and objectively.
- Informed and experienced judgments are made.
- Time is accounted for accurately and honestly.
- Any conflicts of interest will be disclosed.
- Deadlines will be adhered to, unless unforeseen circumstances arise. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, reconciliation will be provided.
- Expertise will be maintained via continued professional development.
- Work carried out by Dr Davies abides by the British Psychological (BPS) Code of Conduct.
- All journalistic work complies with the National Union of Journalists Code of Conduct.
Dr Nicola Davies.