I am a Doctor of Psychology who is published in over 75 magazines and in 10 countries. By taking a few minutes to read some of my work, you can be reassured of the quality of my work and my ability to write on any topic.
When you work with me, you are not employing a company; you are employing a highly skilled academic who will work one-to-one with you in order to help you achieve your academic goals. I am also a Counsellor and therefore work in a person-centred way in order to ensure you receive a high quality service that meets all of your needs.
What can you help with?
Whether you need assistance with essay plans, essays, dissertations or theses, or editing and proofreading, I can help. I can also assist with quantitative and qualitative data analysis, something which I understand many students struggle with.
What is your experience?
I have a vast track record of high profile publications in some of the top magazines and journals in the world, including BBC Focus, Nursing Standard, Reader’s Digest, and Natural Health. I am also a journalist for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. I have worked for Oxford University, the Department for Health, Macmillan Cancer Support, the Royal College of Nursing, and many other prestigious organisations.
Can I trust you?
I am highly professional in everything I do. This means your work is delivered on-time and to a high standard. It is always 100% original in content and delivered with the strictest of confidence. All of these factors mean your dealings with me are stress-free.
- Access to your own personal tutor between 10 and 10pm UK time 7 days a week, although I do leave the house every now and then!
- Trust in the knowledge that a PhD holder is assisting you.
- I’m a registered quality controller with the Information Commissioners Office, which means the confidentiality of your work is protected by UK Law (anyone handling your work should be registered with the ICO, but few are).
- All work comes with 2 plagiarism reports.
- There are no hidden extras – references and plagiarism reports are included in the quoted price.
- Amendments are free of charge, as long as they are in-line with the original instructions.
- As you deal with me directly I can offer my services at 15% less than the larger UK companies.
Dr Nicola Davies.